Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

mistakes and second chances

THE PEROSN WHO DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES IS UNLIKELY TO MAKE ANYTHING.

Benjamin Franklin said, 'I haven't failed, I've had 10,000 ideas that didn't work.

Thomas Edison said, 'of the 200 light bulbs that didn't work, every failure told me something that I was able to incorporate into the next attempt.'

At the last company I worked for you would not be fired for being wrong, but you would be fired for not having initiative. It had a positive attitude to mistakes. It was a great company.

-Paul Arden

The thing that I love about my parents that had a profound impact on my upbringing was the fact that they provided an environment that allowed me to fail. Mistakes are a part of life... a part of the greatest redemption stories in cinema. I believe in second chances...the Philadelphia Eagles believe in second chances. God believes in second chances, after all that's why He sent Jesus... to give His creation a second chance. He is a great God.



1 comment:

  1. Honored to be the first man to plant...I mean post a comment on your blog.

    ReplyDelete